Hannu Makarainen, a hacker, activist, stuck in linuxland, a-bit-gonzo, shameless daydreamer
An avowed linux user and I can make/admin web stuff in PHP environment. My corporate life revolves around a few projects and partnerships, otherwise developing Yellow CMS as a side-by project.
I have traveled to Bulgaria and am settling there during 2022. Sofia, Plovdiv and Leshnikovo, a small idyllic village in Thrace, near the Turkish-Greek border in the southeast corner. The village has a small Finnish community and they live there all year round. I have written about the place and living in Finnish "Leshnikovo - Kylä Bulgariassa" online. When I find the time, I start writing things in English.
Uberbeautiful landscape, isn't it? Not far away are Turkey and Greece, just under 30 kilometres.
In the years 2015-2019 I was very active in the Pirate Party movement, trying to build a better information society and defend a liberal lifestyle. In the spring elections of 2019, we failed to get a seat in Parliament. My own political horizon was clear, but the game situation on the field was too challenging. It was time to move forward with other projects. That is the way I am.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Something that can be found here
- Generating SSH keys and adding to GitHub
- Henkilövarmenne - kortinlukijaohjelmiston asentaminen Ubuntussa
- How to install Nginx, PHP, LetsEncrypt SSL on Ubuntu cheat sheet
- Leshnikovo - Kylä Bulgariassa
- Matomo - Avoimen koodin analytiikkaa
- MySQL Yleisimmät komennot
- PowerDNS pdnsutil cheat sheet
- PowerDNS export from MySQL to csv using command line
- Rajanylityspaikka Vidin-Calafat BG-RO